RMIT Architecture & Urban Design now a Corporate Partner for Parlour
April 9, 2017
We are pleased to announce that RMIT Architecture is now a Corporate Partner for Parlour.
Parlour brings together research, informed opinion and resources on women, equity and architecture in Australia. Parlour was initiated as part of the Australian Research Council-funded research project Equity and Diversity in the Australian Architecture Profession: Women, Work, and Leadership and is now an Incorporated Association. Its aims are as follows:
- To promote gender equity in architecture
- To develop advocacy programs and resources based in independent, rigorous research
- To provide a vital space for the discussion of gender equity in architecture and publish informed opinion and generate debate and discussion.
- To develop and strengthen networks and communities of interest around the issue of gender equity in Australian architecture.
- To celebrate women active in the architecture profession, and to provide opportunity and profile for the many women working successfully in architecture.
Click here to find more about Parlour.