INFLUENCE: Edmond & Corrigan + Professor Peter Corrigan
Dear colleagues and friends,
RMIT Architecture invites Expressions of Interest from current and former RMIT students and staff interested in participating in the RMIT Architecture & Urban Design INFLUENCE: Edmond & Corrigan + Professor Peter Corrigan event.
Through the Project
This event will see current and former RMIT Architecture staff and students as well as our wider community of practice present a series of back-to-back 8 minute presentations that speak to the influence of Edmond & Corrigan + Professor Peter Corrigan through the discussion of a specific Edmond & Corrigan project. Presenters will also share their inspirations that propelled them to pursue creative endeavours as a result of having a relationship or a connection with Edmond & Corrigan’s ideas.
Refer to poster and link for more details.
Please email your submission or any questions to Patrick Macasaet (email@example.com).
EOI DUE: Monday 10 July by 5PM
The Event will take place in Semester 2 2017
Submissions may be included in a forthcoming publication.
I would like to encourage you all to contribute to this important event.
This project is a part of the RMIT Architecture & Urban Design Professor Peter Corrigan Legacy Project.
Through the Project EOI Submission Guidelines
• One or two paragraphs (no more than one page) that describes the project or building you will discuss through the project. What is its influence in Melbourne or to whom?
• Future projection (i.e. the event is forward looking rather than retrospective.)
• The focus is influence. Present the impact of the project rather than the building itself (i.e. it is ok if people do the same building).
• Specificity is encouraged rather than generality.
• A project could be a building, play, theatre, teaching (design studio, history), set design, or specific event.
• A few anecdotes are ok, but not too many please.
Steering Group: Prof Vivian Mitsogianni, Prof Leon van Schaik AO, A/Prof Conrad Hamann, Dr Christine Phillips, Dr Michael Spooner, Dr Peter Brew, Patrick Macasaet, Julius Egan